Monday, May 18, 2009

I am very excited about this week! Thursday, I am going to meet with the representatives of the NICU and Newborn Nursery about doing the tiles at the hospital. For some reason I really feel the need to do this. I hope it turns into something good. I have been thinking a lot lately about why I was blessed with such a perfect healthy child after having somewhat of a tough pregnancy. My only thought is maybe God knew that I wouldn't be able to handle it any other way. The last few weeks have been really trying for me. I end up in Troy's room while he is sleeping just sitting there looking at him wondering how I got so lucky and being so thankful but also feeling a deep hurt for freinds who haven't been so lucky. I don't understand why things happen to babies and children, but I can say that knowing people who have been through these things has made me so very grateful for my child. I hope I can at least give one family a great memory of a perfect child! 

No comments:

Post a Comment